How to Start Healing
- Generally, the physician presently treating your wound will refer you to our Center. Or, you can make your appointment directly.
- When you call for your first appointment, we’ll as you a few question about your wound and health in general.
- Before beginning treatment, our team of doctors, nurses, and therapists will thoroughly evaluate your wound and review your health and medical history.
- Tests might be conducted to tell us more about your blood flow and tissue oxygenation as well as to determine if there’s any infection present.
- Together with your physician, we’ll develop a treatment program based on our assessment of your special needs. Your program will likely involve regular visits to the Center. Your progress is meticulously documented and adjusted as necessary.
- We are in constant communication with your doctor throughout your care. Once your wound is healed, you’ll return to your doctor for follow-up care. And of course, you’ll continue with your personal doctor for any related ailments like diabetes and hypertension.
What to Bring to Your First Appointment
- A list of any medications you’re currently taking as well as any allergies you’re aware of
- Medical records including x-rays if you have them
- Insurance forms or cards
Your Role in Healing
Much of the success of your treatment depends on you. We’ll count on you to follow directions carefully and watch your progress closely. You’ll learn about caring for your wound at home including how to change dressings and how to protect yourself from further injuries. We’re always here to answer questions and give you the support you need to heal.
Proven Success in a Caring Supportive Environment
Our results are impressive, with most chronic wounds improved within weeks.
Wound Healing Options
Make an appointment
Please call (715) 268-0175
today and let the healing begin!
Hours of Operation: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location Address: 230 Deronda Street, Amery, WI 54001
Phone: (715) 268-0175
Fax: (715) 268-0177