Healthy Weight for Life
1/2/2018 - 1/2/2018 - 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.
Amery Hospital & Clinic Conference Room ABC
Find out what really works for long-term weight loss. Learn strategies to prioritize and execute meal planning. Use great tools during the program and after to achieve your healthy eating goals.
• Learn to choose healthier foods in a way that is easy, flexible, and rewarding.
• Learn how to reduce food cravings and increase your energy.
• Together with the dietitian select goals to implement that will produce the greatest success for you.
• You get to choose a journaling format that best fits your own lifestyle and you will receive a complimentary food journal to enhance your weight loss success.
• In addition: meal planning, grocery shopping tips, eating on the run, healthy snacking, dining out, stress management, and exercise will all be covered.
This class meets 4:30 - 6:00 p.m. on the following Tuesdays at Amery Hospital & Clinic in Conference Room ABC, which is across from the cafeteria.
January 2, 9, 23
Class is available for free with scholarship from Amery Hospital & Clinic Community Health, please contact Katy at 715-268-0290.
To register, call Katy Ellefson at 715-268-0290 or register online at https://www.healthpartnerslocalcare.org/CREG/ClassDetails.aspx?sid=6&ClassID=5264
Back to Calendar