Every year, Healthgrades® evaluates nearly 4,500 hospitals. Amery Hospital & Clinic is proud to be recognized by Healthgrades as a top-performing hospital.
- Five-Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement™ for 4 Years in a Row (2015-2018)
Center of Distinction
- The Wound Healing Center of Amery Hospital & Clinic was recognized with this national award for clinical excellence for achieving outstanding clinical outcomes for 12 consecutive months in various areas.
Center of Excellence
- The Wound Healing Center of Amery Hospital & Clinic was recognized with this national award for wound healing excellence for achieving patient satisfaction rates higher than 92 percent and a healing rate of at least 91 percent in less than 30 median days to heal, for a minimum of two consecutive years.
Audubon International Program
- Amery Hospital & Clinic is a "Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary" through the Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program (ACSP), an Audubon International program. Amery Hospital & Clinic is the first property in Wisconsin and the 34th property in the world to be certified in the Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program.
Green Masters Program
- Every year, the Wisconsin Business Council recognizes businesses that have
actively demonstrated their commitment to sustainability. The Masters honor is their highest level of recognition for this award.
- The nation’s leading organization dedicated to environmental sustainability in health care.
- Greenhealth Emerald Award (2017)- recognizes health care facilities that are setting the standard in eliminating mercury, reducing and recycling waste, sustainable sourcing, and other areas. Winning hospitals have demonstrated a strong commitment to sustainability and shown leadership in the local community and in the health care sector.
- Greening the OR Award (2017) - recognizes the facility demonstrating the most success in reducing the environmental impact of its surgical suites. Operating rooms are large contributors to a health care facility’s environmental footprint, creating opportunity for significant cost savings and sustainability improvements.
- Making Medicine Mercury-Free Award (2017) - is given to health care facilities that have virtually eliminated mercury and have policies in place to prevent it from re-entering the facility. Mercury is one of the most hazardous chemicals, associated with many health risks.
- Greenhealth Partner for Change (2016) - recognizes health care facilities that continuously improve and expand upon their mercury elimination, waste reduction, recycling and source reduction programs. At a minimum, facilities applying for this award must be recycling 15 percent of their total waste, have reduced regulated medical waste, are well along the way to mercury elimination, and have developed other successful pollution prevention programs in many different areas
Performance Leadership in Quality
- Amery Hospital & Clinic was recognized by The Chartis Center for Rural Health/iVantage Health Analytics and the National Organization of State Office of Rural Health for overall excellence in quality, reflecting top quartile performance among all rural hospitals in the nation.