Take Charge of Your Diabetes
Join us on Tuesday, March 31, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Lakeview Hospital (927 Churchill St. W., Stillwater, MN) for a Diabetes Open House.
This event is brought to you in partnership with Amery Hospital & Clinic, Hudson Hospital & Clinic, Stillwater Medical Group, Lakeview Hospital and Westfields Hospital & Clinic.
This informational event is for patients with diabetes (family and friends are also welcome). The evening will provide patients with the knowledge and tools they need to take charge of their diabetes.
Highlights of this open house include:
- Cooking demos
- A mini-class
- Preventing Diabetes Complications
- What do Blood Glucose Patterns Mean?
- The Beginners Guide to Developing a Diabetes Exercise Plan
- Health information booths
- Free blood pressure checks
- A meet and greet with the Diabetes & Nutrition staff
or call 651-430-4655. There is no cost to attend this open house.