Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re making it safer and easier for you to get the care you need. With that in mind, video visits and phone visits are often available.
Video chat with our doctors on any device to get personalized care and treatment.
Call your clinic to see if a video or phone visit is an option for you.
A note on in-person clinic visits: For our patients’ safety, we’re delaying all in-person clinic visits, elective surgeries and nonessential radiology services during the COVID-19 outbreak. If you have an existing appointment, we’ll call you and help you reschedule.
Current visitor guidelines
For Amery Hospital & Clinic, no visitors are currently allowed,
with the following exceptions:
- For newborn, special care nursery and pediatric patients: Parents and/or legal guardians
- For birth center patients: One support person
- For compassionate care patients (end-of-life patients): Hospital discretion used for other exceptions. If you are sick, you will not be allowed to visit patients. We’re encouraging patients to find other ways to connect with their loved ones, such as FaceTime, Skype or phone.
- New clinic guideline: For clinic patients, we’re limiting visitors at our clinics to guardians of pediatric patients or caregivers of patients who require assistance.
- All visitors and patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
To learn more about COVID-19, visit our COVID-19 information page
We’re accepting donations of hospital-grade or manufactured protective face wear like N95 masks, PAPR (Powered Air-Purifying Respirator) hoods and procedure masks. Visit our COVID-19 donations page to learn more about mask donations and other ways to contribute.
Donation drop off location
Fitness Center, 220 Keller Avenue N., Amery (Use Keller Avenue entrance)
March 30 - April 3: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- April 6 - April 10: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.