Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Here for you and ready to help.
If you need care, don’t delay. We’re open, safe and ready to care for you. During this time, it’s especially important to seek care for symptoms that concern you as well as manage chronic conditions.
Care is available in many ways, including video visits. You can talk with your doctor and receive the same personalized care, expert answers and a treatment plan tailored to you. We’re also offering in-person visits, phone visits and 24/7 online clinic, virtuwell.com.
Schedule an appointment online or call your clinic.
We’re also offering convenient COVID-19 drive-up testing at several locations across our care system. Take our online screening to determine if you should be tested. For more information on COVID-19, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Current visitor guidelines
For Amery Hospital & Clinic, no visitors are currently allowed,
with the following exceptions:
- For newborn, special care nursery and pediatric patients: Parents and/or legal guardians
- For birth center patients: One support person
- For compassionate care patients (end-of-life patients): Hospital discretion used for other exceptions. If you are sick, you will not be allowed to visit patients. We’re encouraging patients to find other ways to connect with their loved ones, such as FaceTime, Skype or phone.
- New clinic guideline: For clinic patients, we’re limiting visitors at our clinics to guardians of pediatric patients or caregivers of patients who require assistance.
- All visitors and patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
We’re accepting donations of hospital-grade or manufactured protective face wear like N95 masks, PAPR (Powered Air-Purifying Respirator) hoods and procedure masks. Visit our COVID-19 donations page to learn more about mask donations and other ways to contribute.
Donation drop off location
Fitness Center, 220 Keller Avenue N., Amery (Use Keller Avenue entrance)
- Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.