When conventional methods of pain management do not help, we can offer you options. Our goal is to help minimize and control your pain.
Upon receiving a referral from your physician, we thoroughly review your medical information, charts, and/or files. After this review process, we call to set up an appointment with you.
When being examined, we assess and diagnose your pain. In some instances, a diagnostic nerve block may be required in order to pinpoint the cause of pain, which is performed under x-ray guidance.
- All spinal procedures performed under fluoroscopic guidance
- Consultations with surgeons, radiologists, neurologists, oncologists
- Diagnostic & therapeutic nerve blocks
- Diagnostic manometric discography
- Epidural steroid injections including cervical, thoracic, and lumbar
- Intradiscal decompression procedures ~ Nucleoplasty/L.A.S.E.
- Medical Management
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Radiofrequency neurotomy
- Radiofrequency sympathectomy
- Spinal cord stimulator
- Transcutaneous nerve stimulation (TENS)
Dr. Brendel and his staff are available at Amery Hospital & Clinic. To schedule an appointment or to find out additional information, please call the Scheduling office.
Scheduling Office: (715) 234-PAIN
or (715) 234-7246