|Amery Regional Medical Center's Mission, Purpose, Values and Vision|
|What is our commitment?|
Amery Regional Medical Center is committed to provide accessible, comprehensive, quality healthcare and to promote the health and wellness of our community.
|Why do we exist?|
Every department within Amery Regional Medical Center contributes an invaluable service toward the provision of quality health care, by the organization as a whole. Each department exists for a specific purpose, yet no department exists solely on its own. We are all inter-dependent upon each other.
How do we want to act along the way?
Amery Regional Medical Center expects the very highest standard in human behavior and values the dignity of all people through the promotion of:
- Insuring the treatment of our patients as persons of dignity and growth regardless of age, race, sex disability, creed or social status,
- Providing a growth environment enabling our employees to achieve optimum levels of excellence in service,
- Providing the positive climate and attitudes, facilities and services, in which our medical providers can practice medicine in a manner which contributes to excellence in healthcare,
- Maintaining strong effective management,
- Working cooperatively with other healthcare providers.
Amery Regional Medical Center recognizes the contributions of the Board of Directors, Medical Staff, Employees, Auxiliary and Volunteers, with each and every person playing an important role in the Medical Center’s ability to provide quality health care.
|What is our desired future state?|
Ultimately, by continuing to improve our services, and listening to our customers, it is Amery Regional Medical Center’s desire to become our community’s lifetime choice for health care.
Organizational Ethics Statement
The Governing Board of Amery Regional Medical Center has established this statement of organizational ethics in recognition of the institution's responsibility to our patients, staff, physicians/providers and the community we serve. It is the responsibility of every member of the Amery Regional Medical Center community - governing board members, administration, medical staff members, employees - to act in a manner that is consistent with this organizational statement and its supporting policies. (more)