|Luck Medical Clinic|
With the help from the Village of Luck, Luck Medical Clinic opened its doors in 1990. In late December 2000, Amery Regional Medical Center purchased Luck Medical Clinic. Since its opening in 1990, the clinic (located in Luck, Wisconsin) has provided medical services in the community and the surrounding areas.
Currently, Dr. B. Rolf Bjornson provides medical services at the Luck Medical Clinic and functions as Medical Director for the clinic. In addition, Physician Assistant, Nancy Magnine along with Certified Nurse Midwife, Brenda Johnson, also provide medical services to patients at the Luck Clinic. All of these individuals work at the Amery Regional Medical Center and are members of the HealthPartners Medical Group.
Schedule an appointment by calling the Luck Medical Clinic at 715-472-2177.
Monday - Wednesday: 8:00AM - Noon & 1:15PM - 5:00PM
Thursday: 9:30AM - Noon & 1:15PM - 7:30PM
Friday: 8:00AM - Noon & 1:15PM - 5:00PM
The Luck Medical Clinic is an active participant in the Luck Community Club and supports community functions. If you live in Luck or are visiting, please attend the following Luck Community events:
- Music in Park . Tuesday evenings throughout the summer . Luck, WI . Visit the Luck Medical Center booth on the third Tuesday of July
- Halloween Parade . Saturday, October 27, 2012 . Luck, WI
- Holiday Experience . Saturday, December 1, 2012 . Luck, WI
- Luck Winter Carnival . February 8-10, 2013 . Luck, WI
- Lucky Days . July 19-21, 2013 . Luck, WI
For more information about these events, please visit http://www.luckwisconsin.com/.
Luck Medical Center . PO Box 356 . 137 First Avenue . Luck, WI 54853 . 715-472-2177